The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart.
View 2014 Workshops
“10,001″ – Mastering the Art of Photographic Storytelling
Jurassic Coast, Weymouth, Dorset
September, with Chris Weston
Wild Horses of the Camargue
Depart Montpellier, France
October, with Simon Weir
Spring Cubs and Great Predators
Bavarian Forest National Park, Germany
November, with Simon Weir
Europe's Great Predators
17th – 20th November and 21st – 24th November, 2014
with Simon Weir
Over the course of four days in the Park, we will enjoy numerous opportunities to photograph spectacular images of Europe’s top predators and endangered wildlife in a completely natural forest setting. One of our professional wildlife photographers will be your tutor throughout the course, helping you learn everything you need to know to capture the images you’ve come get.
There is no single supplement and our no flight package gives you the flexibility to choose your departure point. In all, four days of truly spectacular wildlife photography adventure, suitable for all levels of photographer, whether you’ve been at it for a while or this your first foray into the wonderful world of wildlife photography.
- Come and meet Europe’s top predators, right here on your doorstep
- We guaranteed close-to sightings for the most amazing photography
- You’ll see wolves, bears and lynx, as well as other European wildlife
- Your backdrop is the ancient Bavarian Forest National Park
- Get hands-on tuition from a leading professional photographer
- Spend four fantastic days with your camera
- Want a room to yourself? No problem, there’s no single supplement
Location: Bavarian Forest National park, Germany
Date: 17th – 20th November & 21st – 24th November, 2014
Leader: Simon Weir
Group Size: 12 people
Room type: Mid-range (no single supplement)
Visit my dedicated Photography Workshops website for full tour details, image gallery & booking information.