- Airport transfers
- Internal air transfers as described in the itinerary
- All ground transfers described in the itinerary
- Accommodation in twin shared rooms (B&B in Delhi and full board in Bandhavgarh)
- Entrance tickets and Park fees
- 11 private game drives in Bandharvgarh with max 2 clients per vehicle – photo guide will rotate amongst jeeps
- Services of naturalist guide
- Services of professional photographic guide
- All photographic tuition and lectures
- Transfers by chaffeur driven air conditioned Toyota Innova (2 pax per vehicle)
- International flights
- Premium brand drinks
- Additional meals
- Visa fees (if applicable)
- Travel insurance
- Items of a personal nature
Safari travel information
On receipt of your deposit you will receive a Booking Confirmation, followed by a Safari Information Pack and Travellers’ Information Form, which we ask you to complete and return. All documents are sent electronically. These documents form part of your contract with us and we ask that you complete them promptly in order to ensure the smooth processing of your booking.
We do not provide travel insurance. We strongly advise you have travel insurance that includes comprehensive cover, trip cancellation and photographic equipment cover. We do not take responsibility for any financial or equipment losses howsoever they occur.
Minimum numbers information
The safari will run with a minimum of 4 participants. Should the minimum number not be reached, we offer you the choice of transferring to another date (if available), transferring to a different tour (with a price adjustment) or cancelling the contract with a full refund of all money paid to us.
We recommend you book a flexible ticket or book your flight after you have received the final invoice and confirmation from us that the trip is proceeding, which will be no later than 23rd November 2018. We do not refund for flights booked, so please make sure you have insurance for trip cancellation.
Single room supplement
Single occupancy is available and incurs a supplement of up to £895.
Spirit of Adventure Required
Our trips are not about ticking boxes or checklists or snapping ‘trophy’ images. Our ethos is to appreciate each moment, connect with and respect nature and to experience wildlife photography in a mindful way.
It is assumed that participants have the spirit within themselves to enjoy the rigours of nature and traveling in wild places, where going with the flow is all part of the adventure. India is the perfect place to be open to “going with the flow”. If you don’t share this outlook and our ethos, we suggest this might not be the trip for you.
We also believe it’s never too late to experience life, so age is irrelevant to us so long as you have a big heart and a strong mind.