Freeing up your time when you've better things to do
We appreciate that for many of our clients, time is of the essence and sorting out travel arrangements is a necessary but unwelcome chore. To save you time and to make traveling with us an even more fulfilling experience, we offer a no-obligation Concierge Service. Working with you, our independent, fully bonded travel agent will:
- Advise on and book your international flights
- Arrange any necessary Visas
- Advise on and book overnight hotel accommodation where necessary
- Consult on and book any personal extensions to the arranged tour
How it works
1. When you book, check the box asking if you want to make use of the Concierge Service. We then notify the Concierge who will contact you by email or phone. 2. The Concierge knows the itineraries and logistics of all of our tours and so knows already the best flights and arrangements to get you where you need to be on time. 3. Once you agree the travel plan, the Concierge will make all the necessary bookings on your behalf, including arranging any Visas you may need. 4. You pay the Concierge directly for flights and any chargeable fees. Ongoing support When you book your travel arrangements via the Concierge they continue to provide 24/7 support for the duration of your tour, wherever you are in the world. The personal touch If you travel with us often, you’ll find the Concierge offers a unique personal touch, getting to know you and your travel preferences, such as preferred airlines, standard of hotel, etc., making their recommendations even more specific to your needs.
What does it cost?
There is no charge to use the Concierge Service. The Concierge is paid a commission by the airlines and other operators. There is a fee for arranging Visas, on top of the Visa fee, which varies depending on the country. You will be notified of the Arrangement Fee upfront and may choose to decline this part of service. Am I obliged to use the Concierge Service? No. The Concierge will advise on travel arrangements and flight options and provide a personal quote. You are then free to book via the Concierge or decide to make alternative arrangements. Is my money secure? Yes. Every service you book via the Concierge Service is fully protected under a unique Financial Trust policy.
Did you know?
The word “concierge” evolves from the French comte Des cierges, the “keeper of the candler,” a term that referred to the servant who attended to the needs of visiting noblemen at medieval castles. Eventually, the name “concierge” came to stand for keeper of the keys at public buildings, especially hotels. There is even a famous prison in Paris that is called The Conciergerie, in honor of the warden who kept the keys and assigned cells to the inmates.